Day 11 – Some ideas on how to keep busy….
You are welcome…
1.Have a competition between your mustache and your bikini line – see which one grows longest in 12 weeks.
2. Undertake a craft project – fill all your empty wine bottles with candles – by week 2 you will save a fortune on electricity, by week 4 you may have a house fire.
3. Spend some time actively removing yourself from the Lockdown craft project groups that Karen has added you to on Facebook – no one needs that negativity in their life.
4. Take this time to address your diet – try adding different fruit slices to your gin to ensure you keep hitting that 5 a day.
5. Burn all your jeans, we all know we ain’t ever fitting into them when this is over.
6. Do a full supermarket shop of all the stuff you really, really want, and then take some time to think about how excited you will be when it arrives on Christmas Eve.
7. Re-watch the episode of Vanessa Feltz melting down on Big Brother, and perhaps reflect that you may have judged her to harshly.
8. Play guess how many days next day delivery actually means now on Prime with the kids – winner gets to order a ream of paper for 2021.
9. Stack up your toilet rolls in a creative fashion and post on Facebook – just to piss off Karen.
10. Go for a run… (I’m kidding!)
Stay safe, stay home, drink gin.