We are off to Thorpe Park again this week.
Excited doesn’t cover it! We are leaving BB at my mums, and taking the twins to hit the rollercoasters. At seven, we wondered previously if there would be enough to occupy them, after our recent trip last month, we know it is a fantastic day out.
- There are plenty of rides that all the family can enjoy, such as Zodiac and manic carpet ride Quantum as well as the Flying Fish
- If your kids are after something a little edgier, and if they’re 1m or taller, they can experience the thrill of the newly refurbished X, an illuminated ride through dynamic coloured lighting. Twin Boy declares this ride to be the best he has ever been on!
- For extreme thrills, older children over 1.4m can now brave it backwards on the Swarm! Sadly we are still 1.3m, however this doesn’t stop he who helped created them and I screaming ‘faster, faster.’
- You can buy a full-priced ticket and for a small fee you can upgrade it to a Thorpe Park Annual Pass, giving unlimited access to the park for the rest of the season until it closes on 4 November, 2013. – How flipping incredible is that!
- And to really add some spice to the summer you can experience Sun Scream: from Wednesday August 23 to Sunday September 1, with 10 days of extra thrills around the park. Plenty of FREE family fun extras, including daytime silent discos, adrenaline-fuelled stunts, plus freestyle hip-hop and beatbox performances and workshops.
Thorpe Park is open 7 days a week, summer opening times 10am – 6/7pm (check online) and park advance online booking rates start from £24.99 adults, from £23.52 children (under 12). Go to www.thorpepark.co.uk for more details.
What are you waiting for?