Things that make me go Bleurgh…..
1. Parking in a family parking bay. Yes you are late and yes its busy but people carriers were met to stick together. Don’t force me to park with the cool cars as neither I or the car enjoys the silent ridicule as I try and wrestle a buggy and 3 kids out with two inches of space.
However if you decide to park in my spot because secretly you want one of my children please feel free to check my ebay account as one or more is often found there.
2. Sparking up and letting the pretty cancerous fumes slowly cascade down to your childs lungs as they sit imprisoned by a five point harness. When have you ever heard someone say I love the fresh smell of B and H on my child…
3. When someone asks if twins were hard work. I know you are only being polite but seriously there is no were about it; they are still hard bloody work; ask my shrink….
4. With that in mind asking if BB was an accident also tends to send my irritable radar flashing. Do I discuss your choice of contraception and how foolproof it is?
5. When people say all recruiters are the same. We’re not; some of us take pride in their work.
6. Do I need to mention that I get a little cross at raised eyebrows when I feed my daughter in public? Yes older lady in starbucks I mean you. Unless you were indicating your disapproval on me spending a small fortune on a latte and sandwich which could have been better invested on our gas bill. In that case older lady you were right but in my defence I was tired and hungry and the baby needed feeding.
7. And finally I go bleurgh at unshaven legs in the swimming pool. Ladies at baby swimming this morning I apologise but truly it feels worse than it looks……
Not much upsets my rather zen like being but as I am in a bit of a rant mood today I thought I’d share my woes; feel free to add yours if you need to get anything of your chest.
And now that’s done, as they say it’s better out then in, I am off to a better day.
Enjoy your week people….
ITS THE FINAL WEEK TO VOTE
**My little blog has been shortlisted in the MAD blog Awards; I am really flattered, if you want to help me win please click on this voting link and enter your name and email and my blog has been shortlisted in Best Mad Blog about Family life (the first one); just click ‘northern mum’ – Thanks from me, twin boy, twin girl, BB, and he who helped create them x x x