I have an ambition.
That ambition is green.
It isn’t money….
If anything I think it will save me money – once I have spent the initial pennies.
My ambition is…..
I want a lawn that looks immaculate. That doesn’t need weeding, that doesn’t require mowing. That the dog can’t dig up and the kids can’t ruin.
It’s a simple dream, but a beautiful one.
I look outside to my garden at the moment, and it is a mesh of holes (thanks Rosie), and mud patches from where the weather is unkind. I have always been put off actually going through with getting artificial grass, but actually – one you look into it – the costs are almost saving. Check out this article on how to save money with artificial grass…
The benefits of artificial grass are pretty clear,
- Artificial lawns do not require water or maintenance. Less time mowing, more time playing in the garden!
- It’s green! and it stays green – no brown mush through the winter.
- It is great for the environment – you only need a broom to keep it looking at its best!
- The sunlight just shows off its beauty – it doesn’t fade!
- Safe for pets – even my stupid lab!
- No grass, is no mud – so no muddy paw prints from cats, dogs, and kids!
- It won’t be overgrown when you return from holidays – it will be just as you left it!
You can see why I covert it so much. As a busy single parent to three kids, time is something I have precious little of. By having a garden that looks after itself, will free up so much more time to play with the kids rather than demand they help me garden.
I’ve done it; I have convinced myself. I am throwing out the turf and ordering in the green.
I can’t wait to show it off to you!
Featured Post: Please see disclosure page for details